How to reach us
Highway 1 Milano – Napoli take the exit FIRENZE SUD
- After the toll, continue straight ahead for around 2 km until reaching the end of the connection, at the traffic lights turn left and continue on Via Enrico De Nicola.
- At the roundabout go straight ahead onto Lungarno Aldo Moro (the river is on your left).
- Continue straight ahead for around 2 km on Lungarno Cristoforo Colombo and Lungarno del Tempio.
- At the final traffic lights turn right onto Viale Giovanni Amendola and immediately turn left around the barracks and then immediately right onto Viale della Giovine Italia.
- At the traffic lights go straight ahead onto Via dell’Angolo, at the stop sign then turn right onto Via Giuseppe Verdi.
- At the next traffic right turn left and immediately turn right onto Via Sant’Egidio.
- After 200 meters turn right onto Via Dei Servi. The Hotel Grand Amore is at the next stop sign on the corner with Via Alfani.
Welcome to the heart of Florence! You can pull up just before the stop sign or go around the block taking the first left, Via dei Fibbiai from Via Alfani, and then at the end of the road turn left onto Via Dei Servi. The Duomo is right in front of you!
The Grand Amore Hotel is situated in a restricted traffic zone and we have a garage service.
By train Arriving at Santa Maria Novella station
By Bus All lines which go towards the Duomo
By Plane Florence Amerigo Vespucci airport (a distance of 10 km, reachable by taxi or shuttle to the city (about 20 minutes);
Taxi A journey of about 5 minutes from Santa Maria Novella station.